I have found that most people want to know something about the people they hire. That's understandable. People want to do business with people they can be comfortable with.
First off, please know that I subscribe to a strict code of ethics and am committed to treat all parties to a transaction - honestly and professionally. That's what it says on my business card and that's what I build my success on.
Success isn't always measured just by sales. More importantly, it is also about relationships that are built. I get the most satisfaction when I am able to recognize the sometimes small but special needs of my clients and act on them accordingly. When a deal goes together smoothly and I know you appreciate my efforts, that's what it's all about for me. The best compliment I can get is a referral to another family member or friend.
Here is a little about myself:
- I have been selling Real Estate in Vancouver since 1981. That's 34 years! I can confidently say that experience does make a difference. I sell all types of residential property and I specialize in Condominiums. I've got a pretty cool job. My job is to make buying and selling Real Estate easy for you.
- I grew up and went to school in West Vancouver, graduated from high school, attended Capilano College, worked in the Hotel Industry and ended up with a diploma in Real Estate Marketing Management from BCIT. I have lived in North Vancouver for about 20 years.
- My wife's name is Jenny-Leigh and we have two little dogs. I don't have any kids but people keep telling me I would have been a great Dad.
- I like most sports. I love to ski, bike, rollerblade etc.. I play tennis really badly. I like to fish and go camping. Doing pretty much anything outside in this beautiful part of the world is good with me. I'm usually up pretty early and at the gym for a couple of hours before I start my day.
- My Professional Training includes the Real Estate Salesman & Sub-Mortgage Broker's Pre-Licensing Course, Applied Real Estate Salesmanship Course, Qualified Salesman under the Real Estate Act of B.C., I have an Associate Broker designation and I'm a voting member of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. I am also continually taking courses and attending Real Estate oriented seminars to stay up to date with this ever changing industry. I'm more than qualified and I look forward to doing a good job for you.